[Koha] Koha service provider in Germany

Anne Christensen christensen at effective-webwork.de
Tue Mar 16 05:52:50 NZDT 2021

Hello, Koha-Community,

I would like to introduce my company, effective WEBWORK, as a service
provider for Koha. We are a 12 enthusiastic software developers and
librarians with lots of experience working with open source software such as
VuFind, DSpace, Kitodo and others. We have recently started to provide
services for Koha – covering consultation work, implementation support, data
migration, customization and hosting. Among our first clients is the
European Institute for Gender Equality in Vilnius (Lithuania).

We are based in Hamburg, Germany and provide support in both German and
English.

Here are our contact details:

Company Name: effective WEBWORK GmbH
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Contact person: Ms Anne Christensen
Contact email: mailto:christensen at effective-webwork.de
Website: https://www.effective-webwork.de/loesungen-tools/koha/
Phone: +49 40 6094085794

We would very much like to added to the list of providers for paid support.

Kind regards
Anne

--
Anne Christensen
Gesellschafterin, Projektmanagement & Beratung

effective WEBWORK GmbH
Neuer Wall 18
20354 Hamburg

Telefon: +49 40 60940857-94