[Koha] Call for news - Newsletter March 2021

Koha Newsletter kohanews at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 08:25:19 NZDT 2021

I'm collecting news for this month's newsletter. Send anything noteworthy
to:

kohanews (at) gmail (dot) com

News criteria:
--------------

* News items can be of any length.
* Images are fine.
* Anything and everything Koha.
* Submit by the 26th of the month.

For events:
* Please include dates for past events. If I can't find dates I may not add
it.
* Announcements for future events with dates to be announced are fine, e.
g. Kohacon.
* For past events, one month back is the cut-off.

If you are working on an interesting project or development related to
Koha, please let me know and I'll include it in the development section.

Thank you!

Michael Kuhn
Editor, Koha Community Newsletter