[Koha] Sandboxes now support translations

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Fri Mar 5 07:00:36 NZDT 2021

Hi All,

I spent a few minutes adding a new feature to the ptfs-e sandboxes today -
http://sandboxes.ptfs-europe.co.uk/

You can now install a limited number of translations onto your test
sandbox. Once you have a sandbox set up, you can now pick 'Install
translation' from the "Actions" menu in the sandbox manager and pick to
install French, German or Spanish (I tried to pick the three most popular,
but let me know if you want another option added).  Once you submit the
form, it'll take a moment to return the output of the commands that run...
you can then enable the translation via the koha system preferences inside
your sandbox as usual.

Hope that helps,

*Martin Renvoize, MPhys (Hons)*

<https://www.ptfs-europe.com>

Head of Development and Community Engagement

*Phone:* +44 (0) 1483 378728

*Mobile:* +44 (0) 7725 985 636

*Email:* martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com

www.ptfs-europe.com

*Sign up for our newsletters here <http://eepurl.com/dPjjkn> or by scanning
the QR code*

Registered in the United Kingdom No. 06416372   VAT Reg No. 925 7211 30

The information contained in this email message may be privileged,
confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in
error, please email the sender at info at ptfs-europe.com