[Koha] 590 local note public and non public notes not displaying properly

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Fri Jun 25 05:49:29 NZST 2021

We use a 590 local note for some material.
There is a subfield x Non Public Note which contains information for the
staff regarding the content of the work, and a subfield z Public note that
contains a generic statement governed by an authorized value.

What we see in the normal view in both the staff interface and the OPAC is
the Non Public note and the code for the authorized value for the public
note.
In the OPAC, it displays correctly in labeled MARC. In plain MARC it only
displays the authorized value code.  See
https://catalogue.efdss.org/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?biblionumber=65305
for an example.

Non public notes seem to work as expected in the item records.
This worked before we upgraded to 21.05

Should I file a bug?
Elaine Bradtke
VWML <https://www.vwml.org>
English Folk Dance and Song Society <https://www.efdss.org>
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)