[Koha] re-arrange facet order in Koha 20.11

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Jun 21 04:36:38 NZST 2021

Hi Thomas,

as far as I know changing the sequence of facets is not possible at the
moment.

For Elasticsearch you can choose which to display on the configuration
page and I noticed that you can reorder the facets with drag and drop. I
was not able to test this, but you might want to give it a try.

For Zebra there are no configuration options like this, but it's quite
easy to hide some with CSS.

Renaming is not possible via configuration for either, but this is a
common task for some jQuery in OpacUserJs. I think you will find some
examples for "renaming" things in the jQuery library:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/JQuery_Library

Hope this helps,

Katrin