[Koha] OPAC Hidden Items (OPACHiddenItems) and NOT_LOAN

Charles Kelley cmkelleymls at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 10:39:32 NZST 2021

Hello, Mr. Arazi et al!

    In our latest exchange, on 16 June 2021 at 12:24 [JST], I received from
you the following:

OpacHiddenItems is not about authorized value categories, but the 'items'
> table column names.
>
> So you need to put
>
> ---
> column1: [value1,...,value]
>
> NOT_LOAN is an authorized vale category which (by default) is used to fill
> items.notforloan values. Some libraries might use their own categories,
> correctly mapped in the MARC frameworks.
>
> Hope it helps.

        We appreciate your help. Perhaps a general columnX: [value1,
value2, ...] is the way to go, but

    The solution I relayed later in the day yesterday, to wit:

        notforloan: [5]

seems to be along this line. If I run into problems, I'll post about the
new or persistent problem (and the solution if I manage to find one or
invent one).

    Again, thanks for your help.

--

    気を付けて。 /ki wo tukete/ = Take care.

    -- Charles.

    Charles Kelley, MLS
    PSC 704 Box 1029
    APO AP 96338

    Charles Kelley
    Tsukimino 1-Chome 5-2
    Tsukimino Gaadenia #210
    Yamato-shi, Kanagawa-ken
    〒242-0002 JAPAN

    +1-301-741-7122 [US cell]
    +81-80-4356-2178 [JPN cell]

    mnogojazyk at aol.com [h]
    cmkelleymls at gmail.com [p]

    linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls <http://www.linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls>
    Meeting Your Information Needs. Virtually.