[Koha] OPAC Hidden Items (OPACHiddenItems) and NOT_LOAN

Charles Kelley cmkelleymls at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 10:03:37 NZST 2021

Hello, all!

    Is there a way to hide in the OPAC items that the library owns but does
not want to show? The item is not lost or withdrawn; and the itemtype is
used for an actual item type, e.g., album, book, serial.

    I've been experimenting with NOT_LOAN (formerly LOANABILITY) but
putting a value for 5 ('Staff desk copy') in the 952 $7. My library is
assigned with the tracking (acquisition, inventory, withdrawal, etc.) of
some works it buys, but it doen't want to show those copies in the OPAC.

    I cannot find the proper variable (for want of the proper word) that
works with OPACHiddenItems comparable to lost, loc, ccode, etc. I have
tried not_loan and notloan, but neither works. (I also tried the older
loanability, but that too doesn't work.)

    Many thanks, all!

--

    気を付けて。 /ki wo tukete/ = Take care.

    -- Charles.

    Charles Kelley, MLS
    PSC 704 Box 1029
    APO AP 96338

    Charles Kelley
    Tsukimino 1-Chome 5-2
    Tsukimino Gaadenia #210
    Yamato-shi, Kanagawa-ken
    〒242-0002 JAPAN

    +1-301-741-7122 [US cell]
    +81-80-4356-2178 [JPN cell]

    mnogojazyk at aol.com [h]
    cmkelleymls at gmail.com [p]

    linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls <http://www.linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls>
    Meeting Your Information Needs. Virtually.