[Koha] Upgrading Koha >> several versions

Scott Owen sowen at almaschools.net
Wed Jun 16 01:26:15 NZST 2021

Hi all,

I'm currently running a couple different versions of Koha, and I'm going to
try and do a mass upgrade to the newest version this summer.

Koha version: 17.11.18.000
OS version ('uname -a'): Linux Pine 3.16.0-4-686-pae #1 SMP Debian
3.16.51-3 (2017-12-13) i686

I'm sure my servers/versions are going to require a database dump /
restore, and maybe a copy / migration of my "site" files as well.

Is there a "step by step" how-to document anywhere ?

Something with small words and pictures would be perfect for me .😬

Thank you.

-S