[Koha] Koha SIP2 performing very slow

HTML-CSS-PHP-JS Projects iamalon1434 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 01:06:46 NZST 2021

Hello ,

I have installed koha 20.11 and am trying to use SIP2.
The SIP2 service is responding properly from the server. But there is a lot
of delay in data processing from one server to another (means from koha
server to Middleware Server).

when request sent first time it will return correct response but after
second time with another request it display previous response.
I have checked our server sip log file, it returns the correct response
every time.

What can I do to improve SIP performance. is there any way to improve
telnet response  performance or Middleware Server