[Koha] [EXTERNAL] Create new record matching rule - 035a

Bales (US), Tasha R tasha.r.bales at boeing.com
Fri Jun 11 02:32:58 NZST 2021

James,

Have you verified that 035a is indexed in your system?  I have not had success in creating matching rules against fields that are not indexed.  In my system, the index shows that 035 is indexed, but not 035a.  However, I'm not sure if that difference would matter, assuming there are no other subfields of the 035 present in your data.

Tasha Bales
Business Support Team | Information Services
Enterprise Services | Enterprise Operations, Finance and Sustainability