[Koha] 2021 koha-US Conference: Last chance to submit proposals!

Jason Robb secretary at koha-us.org
Fri Jun 4 05:30:07 NZST 2021

Time is running out to submit your presentation proposals for the 2021
koha-US hybrid conference in McKinney, Texas! Presentations will take place
on September 21st & 22nd with workshops on September 23rd & 24th.

Submit your proposals here by the end of day *tomorrow*, June 4th:
*https://forms.gle/JCkDLvDTrUwUx3UE9
<https://forms.gle/JCkDLvDTrUwUx3UE9>*

We are accepting proposals for in-person sessions, live virtual sessions,
and pre-recorded sessions. If you're not sure whether you can attend
in-person yet, that's okay! We'll adapt to your presentation needs.

More info about the conference can be found on our website:
https://koha-us.org/conference2021/

If you have questions please direct them to the koha-US conference
committee at conferences at koha-us.org.

-----
Jason Robb
koha-US secretary