[Koha] Automated Way to Construct Field 2 from Field 1

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Jun 1 21:46:10 NZST 2021

Hi Charles,

I wonder if it would not be the easier solution to make 242 searchable?
Are you using Zebra or Elasticsearch?

If there are other advantages of putting the information in 740 as well,
the "Build new field" feature might be what you are looking for:
https://marcedit.reeset.net/build-new-field

Hope this helps,

Katrin