[Koha] using koha in school

Thies thies.spam at freenet.de
Thu Jul 29 00:44:25 NZST 2021

Hello everyone!
My name is Thies and I am quite new to koha. We are running Koha
20.11.05.000. in a small school in North Germany.

At the moment I am trying to set up the patreons. I know how to
sucessfully import a csv list.

But I have some general questions to those I clouldn't find any tutorial
yet.

a) is it possible to generate a list of patreons that are too late
giving back books?

b) is it even possible to first generate class-lists and than sort
patreons after class names (like 9a, 9b, 10a, 10b)

The reason is, I would like to be able to hand out a list of
too-late-pupils at the end of the year to each class-teacher.

I couldn't find any option for this but I could imagine it's maybe
possible to generate these options somehow.

Thanks a lot for reading!

Thies