[Koha] New Koha install - legacy import question

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Jul 25 03:30:59 NZST 2021

Hi Jon,

just confirming you are on the right path there. While changing the item
mappings in Koha is possible, I'd always recommend against it. For
example you'd also have to change the indexing for Zebra/Elasticsearch
to match your new fields. Converting your data to 952 is the better option.

Hope this helps,

Katrin