[Koha] Self check issue

Magnus Enger magnus at libriotech.no
Fri Jul 2 19:45:56 NZST 2021

Hi!

Den 02.07.2021 09:29, skrev Jeremiah Henderson:
> Hello,
>
> Now that I have a working version of Koha, I am attemping to turn on the AutoSelfCheckAllowed feature, but after I turn it on and put in the correct username and password, the self checkout page still requires a staff username and password. Not sure what I am doing wrong?

You do need to create a staff user that the SCO can log in as. This user
needs to have the "self_checkout_module" permission.

https://koha-community.org/manual/21.05/en/html/circulationpreferences.html?highlight=autoselfcheckallowed#autoselfcheckallowed-autoselfcheckid-and-autoselfcheckpass

If you then set SelfCheckoutByLogin = "Username and password", patrons
will be able to log into SCO with their own username and password.

https://koha-community.org/manual/21.05/en/html/circulationpreferences.html?highlight=autoselfcheckallowed#selfcheckoutbylogin

Best regards,
Magnus Enger
Libriotech