[Koha] Koha common upgrades fails as rabbitmq service is not running

Mason James mtj at kohaaloha.com
Fri Jul 2 14:46:10 NZST 2021

hi Mike
upgrading from 21.05.00 to 21.05.01 is recommended

you are probably missing this new RMQ block in your instance's koha-conf.xml file

  <message_broker>
    <hostname>localhost</hostname>
<port>61613</port>
    <username>guest</username>
    <password>guest</password>
    <vhost></vhost>
  </message_broker>

check the /etc/koha/koha-conf-site.xml.in template file, as an example

then reboot