[Koha] Newbie question concerning system maintenance

Andreas Tomiak tomiak at helmholtz-berlin.de
Tue Jan 19 21:26:48 NZDT 2021

Hello,

I´ve tried to find some information in koha´s documentation, but I
failed to find anything usable. Sorry for my question:

Does Koha have a common way (script?) to update it to newer versions or
do I have to make a new installation of it, configure it and reinstall
the previous dumped database?

BTW: I´ve just tried to install the version 2020.11 on a new raspberry
pi 4. It works with the normal procedure without any hassle. I want to
use this as a test system only. The SD cards may be restored very easy,
if I´ve made some silly things with Koha on it. Nice, good work!

Thanks,

Andreas Tomiak

Library head at HZB

--
Dr. Andreas Tomiak
Bibliotheksleiter

ORCID            https://orcid.org/0000-0002-3952-5416
SCOPUS Author ID 16450079500
ResearcherID     M-5165-2015
SSR              DEA900130625
GND              1132720850
VIAF ID          166149616483803750669
                  http://viaf.org/viaf/166149616483803750669

Tel.: +49 30 8062 42593, +49 160 9360 2804, Fax: +49 30 8062 42953

Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH

Mitglied der Hermann von Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher
Forschungszentren e.V.

Aufsichtsrat: Vorsitzender Dr. Volkmar Dietz, stv. Vorsitzende Dr. Jutta
Koch-Unterseher
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Bernd Rech (Sprecher), Prof. Dr. Jan Lüning,
  Thomas Frederking

Sitz Berlin, AG Charlottenburg, 89 HRB 5583

Postadresse:
Hahn-Meitner-Platz 1
D-14109 Berlin

https://www.helmholtz-berlin.de