[Koha] Fwd: SQL Report Coding need.

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 17:44:52 NZDT 2021

Hi  Mamcet

version 20.4 does not exist. Do  you refer to 20.05.04?

Table accountlines does not have a accounttype field in version 20.11 nor
20.05

check this out:

http://schema.koha-community.org/20_05/tables/accountlines.html

Regards,

Alvaro
 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire