[Koha] [EXTERNAL] Re: Koha web admin changes saved to master *.conf file?

Bales (US), Tasha R tasha.r.bales at boeing.com
Thu Jan 14 13:13:14 NZDT 2021

Thanks Alvaro.  I’m coming from Millennium, where I know where everything “is”.  I’m sure it will just take me some time to explore files and the database to see where everything “is” in Koha.  We are currently experimenting in desktop VM’s, VirtualBox.  We may not want to or be able to copy anything to our “real” server in the cloud on our corporate network.  I may just keep up the copy/paste, as there’s not anything incredibly distinct and critical that I need to record.

A dumb question: with my old Oracle database, I was accustomed to being able to browse tables and just see what was what using Oracle SQL Developer.  Do you all use Toad, or some other utility, to query and work with MariaDB in a GUI?

Thank you so much for your time,

Tasha R. Bales