[Koha] Koha web admin changes saved to master *.conf file?

Bales (US), Tasha R tasha.r.bales at boeing.com
Thu Jan 14 11:26:01 NZDT 2021

Good afternoon,

I'm configuring a new Koha instance and am interested if the changes made via the web admin interface, such as Circulation settings, are all saved to a consolidated file on the server.  Whatever changes I make, I'd like to reproduce them when I have the chance to move from a VM to a real server.  For now, I am copying/pasting.  However, I thought perhaps there is an easier, neater way to keep track of any changes I make from the defaults.  I'm still new to navigating all the documentation, so please pardon me if I've missed the obvious.

Thanks for your time!

Tasha R. Bales