[Koha] Koha as a CMS - software error after upgrade to 20.11

Isabel Pineda isabel.pineda at ds.edu.sv
Wed Jan 13 04:48:29 NZDT 2021

Hi.
I have upgraded my Koha version from 20.05 to 20.11. I am using Koha as a CMS and after the upgrade I get an error when I try to access the CMS pages:

Software error:
"GetDailyQuote" is not exported by the C4::Koha module
Can't continue after import errors at /usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/pages.pl line 27.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/pages.pl line 27.

In the release notes for Koha 20.11 I can see that something has changed for GetDailyQuote. Does anybody know what I have to change to make it work again? I am trying some things but I haven't succeeded yet.
I am not using the functionality of the daily quotes.

Thank you
Isabel Pineda