[Koha] Run batch_delete_records.pl on server?

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Tue Feb 16 04:32:21 NZDT 2021

Hello Tasha,

The entire request will be processed on the server anyway, but you
won't get summary screen.

I would recommend you to raise the timeout value of the webserver.

If you don't want to, or cannot, you can still write a script that
does what the tools script does, but that's not trivial.

Regards,
Jonathan