[Koha] "Item Due Reminder"

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sat Feb 13 00:56:57 NZDT 2021

Hi Victor,

do you mean you want to send the PREDUE instead of the PREDUEDGST
notice? One will be send with a summary of all items getting due, the
other, I believe, will send one separate notice for each item.

The Digest will be used, when the digest checkbox is checked in the
patron messaging preferences table in the patron account. Otherwise the
other template will be used.

Hope this helps,

Katrin