[Koha] GoogleJackets displaying in OPAC

L. Smith lsmith at sheridan.edu.au
Wed Feb 10 12:51:31 NZDT 2021

Thank you Owen for your response, some great links here too.

Best wishes,

Lizelle Smith

BA, AdvDipTour, DipLib, AALIA DCP

Director of Library and Information Services

Suite 18, 7 Aberdeen Street, Perth WA 6000

PO Box D178 Perth BC 6849

T: [ callto:+61 8 6222 4222 | +61 8 6222 4222 ]

E: lsmith at sheridan.edu.au l W: [ http://www.sheridan.edu.au/ | www.sheridan.edu.au ]

CRICOS No: 03391M. This email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message .