[Koha] Hourly backup

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 07:12:00 NZDT 2021

Hi Raphael,

You might try to replace xy command by gzip.

For some unknown reason, my backups never worked with xz. Maybe database
size? We have 150K records.

Regards,

Alvaro
 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire