[Koha] Age restriction no longer working?

Sue McMillan sue.mcmillan at STDC.govt.nz
Thu Feb 4 10:57:31 NZDT 2021

Good morning,

We have been using Age restriction in Koha for 2 years, using field 521$a to input our restriction information (FSK 13) and mapping that to biblioitems.agerestriction - to restrict the age of adult graphic novels to people over the age of 13.  AgeRestrictionMarker is set in Administration. This has suddenly stopped working.  I have checked the manual but it doesn’t appear to have changed.  Is this an error in Koha?

Ngā mihi

Sue McMillan
Kaiārahi Whakarārangi Pukapuka me ngā Whakahaere Pūnaha | Cataloguing and Systems Administrator
Te Kaunihera ō Taranaki ki Te Tonga | South Taranaki District Council
46 High Street | Private Bag 902, Hāwera 4640, NZ
Waea/Phone: +64 6 278 0555 | 0800 111 323 | www.southtaranaki.com<http://www.southtaranaki.com/>

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorised and may be illegal. Please note that this communication does not designate an information system for the purposes of the Contract and Commercial Law Act 2017.