[Koha] Electronic Collections in Koha (items, holdings, coded?)

Teresa Preston Teresa.Preston at parliament.govt.nz
Wed Feb 3 15:12:17 NZDT 2021

Hi Tasha

We create item records for our electronic holdings. We have an item type of Electronic which is available but can't be put on hold. We have Collection codes for E-serials and E-Monographs and we have Shelf-locations of Archived copy (for downloaded items) and Link (usually for annual reports that we want to point our users to but don't want the hassle of downloading and managing long-term)

Teresa

Teresa Preston
Research Resources Team Leader
DDI 64 4 817 9013
E teresa.preston at parliament.govt.nz

Parliamentary Service Te Rātonga Whare Pāremata
Private Bag 18041, Wellington 6160, New Zealand
www.parliament.nz
I work Mondays to Thursdays