[Koha] Click Tracker

Ma. Victoria H. Silva-Manuel mavicsilva at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 15:25:15 NZDT 2021

Good day.

I am using the SQL report below to track clicks from tag 856$u

SELECT count(*) AS 'No. of Times Clicked', biblio.title AS 'Title',
> CONCAT(borrowers.firstname, ' ',borrowers.surname) AS 'Patron', URL FROM
> linktracker
>
> JOIN biblio USING(biblionumber)
>
> JOIN borrowers USING(borrowernumber)
>
> WHERE date(timeclicked) BETWEEN '2021-01-01' AND '2021-01-31'
>
> GROUP BY url

The above report only shows the links clicked by log in users.
When I delete the concat, it shows the links clicked by all users but does
not show the names of logged in users.
Is there a way to create a report that will show links clicked by all users
and show the names if the users are logged in?

Thanks.

--
Ma. Victoria H. Silva-Manuel
Registered Librarian, 3892