[Koha] Creating a personal collection in Koha

L. Smith lsmith at sheridan.edu.au
Mon Feb 1 11:04:56 NZDT 2021

Hi Katrin,

Thank you for your response.

I would like a personal collection made public on the OPAC. The collection is separate from the normal library collection. I have since worked out it is easier just to add in the location.

Best wishes,

Lizelle Smith

BA, AdvDipTour, DipLib, AALIA DCP

Director of Library and Information Services

Suite 18, 7 Aberdeen Street, Perth WA 6000

PO Box D178 Perth BC 6849

T: [ callto:+61 8 6222 4222 | +61 8 6222 4222 ]

E: lsmith at sheridan.edu.au l W: [ http://www.sheridan.edu.au/ | www.sheridan.edu.au ]

CRICOS No: 03391M. This email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message .