[Koha] Migrate checkouts with koc file

Mark Alexander marka at pobox.com
Wed Dec 15 13:07:06 NZDT 2021

Excerpts from Bales (US), Tasha R's message of 2021-12-10 17:46:06 +0000:
> In short, is there a way to make my own .koc file from scratch by supplying the extension, necessary columns, and required header?  Thanks for your time,

Yes, you can do this.  I did this as part of a migration from Mandarin to Koha.
I wrote a Ruby script that parsed a Mandarin report for "loan list by patrons",
and massaged it into a .koc file.  This probably won't help, but just in case,
that script and a few others I had to write to do the migration are here:

https://gitlab.com/bloovis/marc

--
Surely I deserve some kind of recognition for all
the bad things I haven't done. --Ashleigh Brilliant