[Koha] Migrate checkouts with koc file

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Dec 13 11:26:57 NZDT 2021

Hi Tasha,

the format should still work as described on the wiki:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_offline_circulation_file_format

It really is just a text file with a specific header, as you say.

An advantage for migrations is that it works with cardnumbers and
barcodes, a disadvantage is that you can't set the due dates. They will
be calculated from the circulation rules when the transactions are
uploaded to Koha.

Hope this helps,

Katrin