[Koha] Problem upgrading to 21.05: perlapi-5-24.1 is not available

Mason James mtj at kohaaloha.com
Thu Dec 9 15:12:49 NZDT 2021

also, make sure you are *not* using a 32-bit version of ubuntu - as many required packages for Koha are unavailable

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/i386
  https://ubuntu.com/blog/statement-on-32-bit-i386-packages-for-ubuntu-19-10-and-20-04-lts

32-bit debian looks to be ok, but we currently have no jenkins/CI to confirm this :0)