[Koha] OPACXSLDetailsDisplay - No display at all in OPAC

Bibliothèque Lyon bibliotheque.lyon at dominicains.fr
Wed Dec 8 06:32:47 NZDT 2021

Hi everybody,

It's my first message on this list. I hope that I'm using it properly.

Since the upgrade of my installation of Koha to version 20.11.11.000, I
have the following issue.

If I change the settings of OPACXSLTDetailsDisplay system property to
/usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/en/xslt/UNIMARCslim2OPACDetail.xsl
and
of OPACXSLTResultsDisplay to
/usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/en/xslt/UNIMARCslim2OPACDetail.xsl,
I get an *empty display without any data*, as if Koha ignores completely
the xsl transformation and returns *nothing to display*. Koha ignores
completely the directives in this XSL file.

There is probably something I've completely forgotten.
Any help would be appreciated!

Rémi