[Koha] KOHA OPAC

JESSE KAH jessekah at edgetech.com.my
Thu Dec 2 14:44:09 NZDT 2021

Hi Elvira,

Koha ILS is an open source Library System. It comes with both staff client interface and OPAC when your installed it.
It cannot be acquire/ purchase in license based.
What Koha providers do is providing their service and training, where that is the charges comply.
Perhaps you can look for implementer in your country/ region for that service.
Hope it answers your question.

Thanks!

Regards,
Jesse