[Koha] payment/fines with offline circulation

vinod mishra mishravk79 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 09:04:40 NZST 2021

Hello

May I know how to pay fines in offline mode and upload later like
issue/return? I have tried but it seems it's not working, the file created
contains all the fields except barcodes during payment of fines. Barcode is
also mandatory if yes then how to add barcode against the fines.

Thanking You

With Regards,

Vinod Kumar Mishra,
Assistant Librarian,
Biju Patnaik Central Library (BPCL),
NIT Rourkela,
Sundergadh-769008,
Odisha,
India.
Mob:91+9439420860
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4666-7874
Scopus ID: 57223138343

*"Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical
relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul" -- Mahatma
Gandhi*