[Koha] SQL report for status change within time period

Bonnie Gardner bgardner at cityoflewiston.org
Sat Aug 28 04:53:15 NZST 2021

Hello,

Does anyone know if it's possible to write a report that would give me all
of the items that have had their status change from Long Lost Overdue to
Available within a specified time period?

I want to be able to see when long lost overdue books have been turned in
so that we can ensure that the fee has been removed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best,
Bonnie

--
*Bonnie Gardner, MLIS*
*Technology Librarian*

--
[City of Lewiston]

Notice : This email message is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is
confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the designated
recipient(s). If you are not the designated recipient, retention,
distribution or copying of this email message is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Please reply to the sender if you have received this message in
error, then delete the message.