[Koha] Batch edit to control fields?

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 06:10:45 NZST 2021

Does indeed make sense, Caroline. Thank you!

Report now generates much more sensible results, though it's
interesting that the previous version was also finding things. If the
SUBSTRING was off by 1, in theory almost all of the values should have
been spaces since the 008/32 is almost always blank (for books, at
least).

But I think we're on the right track now. Many thanks again.

Cab Vinton, Director
Plaistow Public Library