[Koha] Upgrade procedure

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Aug 24 03:29:54 NZST 2021

Hi Tom,

others might add to this, but

a) you don't need to update from one version to another in steps/stages.
You can directly update from 19.11 to 20.11.

b) the update will take care of the database changes required for all
instances of a Koha installation.

That said, it's always recommended to do a backup before any major
update and if possible to test on a test server first.

Hope this helps,

Katrin