[Koha] Serials entry

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Aug 24 00:15:59 NZST 2021

Hi Mohammad,

I think we will need more information in order to be able to help you
with your issue.

What is the exact version of Koha you are using?

Is this a new installation or an updated one, how was it installed?

Where are you adding the record, from the cataloguing module or the
serials module?

Did adding records work before or is this a problem from the beginning?

What do the log files of Koha show when the problem appears?

Hope this helps,

Katrin