[Koha] [koha] Authorized value for category_types

muiru james muirunyeri at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 02:30:06 NZST 2021

Hi Owen and All,

Thank you for your quick reply and very good advice. I will follow your
idea on good documentation in the report.
I have no knowledge on runtime parameters but thanks for that pointer too.

If you can increase my knowledge on how to tell an authorized value or
where to look I'd be grateful. I have used the 'itemtypes' authorized value
(as copied from the koha reports library) but I'm always curious to learn
more about it or at least understand it better. (-- WHERE items.itype=
<<Itemtype|itemtypes>>)

Thanks a lot

Regards
James