[Koha] [koha] Authorized value for category_types

muiru james muirunyeri at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 23:33:52 NZST 2021

Hi team,

I am trying to create a report that allows me to get circulation statistics
based on the category_type from the categories table rather than
categorycode. Putting the values in the query e.g. I for organization
patrons, A for adults e.t.c. works well. However, I need to be able to
select from a list. I do not know the authorized value for that hence seek
your help. I have tried the below filter which says category_type is not an
authorized value.

WHERE  categories.category_type= <<CATEGORY|category_type>>

If anyone can help me on the above issue and/or help me know how/where to
find such authorized values, I'd be so grateful.

Warm Regards
James.