[Koha] Request to Add our name to the list of Paid support providers for Koha

Sudhir Gandotra sudhir at bestbookbuddies.com
Tue Aug 10 22:04:00 NZST 2021

Hello,

As requested earlier also, please add our details to the list of Koha paid
services providers:

    *Company Name*:  BESTBOOK BUDDIES TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.

    *Contact Person*:  SUDHIR GANDOTRA

    *Contact email*:  sudhir at bestbookbuddis.com

    *Website*:  www.bestbookbuddies.com

    *Telephone*:  +91-93-124-65666 / 91-97-185-26699

Please note that we are the team that introduced Koha in India with the
first commercial implementation at Delhi Public Library and currently we
are providing Koha support to more than 700 libraries across 30 countries.

Thanks and warm regards,

--
*Inviting you to be My Buddy @BestBookBuddies.com
<http://www.bestbookbuddies.com>*

*BestBook Buddies Technologies Pvt. Ltd.*

*Regd. Office: R-10, 3rd Floor, Khirki Extn., Malviya Nagar, New Delhi
110017, India*