[Koha] OCLC Conexxion Gateway

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 03:47:17 NZST 2021

Hi Shafrizan,

You don't need to create multiple users for OLCC setup. The user you create
for OLCC is a "generic user" that will be used to connect koha to OLCC.

Through patron attributes you assign your staff permissions to use OLCC
import/export features.

I do not remember which attribute you need to give to your staff, but you
can scroll them info patron config.

Regards,

Alvaro.

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire