[Koha] Keyword search (2)

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Aug 1 22:10:44 NZST 2021

Hi Michael,

I haven't had the time to test this out properly as I hoped for, but
from past experience I believe these preferences could explain the
difference:

  * QueryAutoTruncate
  * QueryFuzzy
  * QueryStemming

Are the results still different when you turn all of those off making
the normal search as "exact" as possible? In our test installation
search results match up perfectly as soon as I turn off QueryAutoTruncate.

Hope this helps,

Katrin