[Koha] problem with check-in

Maram Rehan memooshaa1991 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 00:28:37 NZST 2021

Hello Koha Community

please can anyone help me. I faced a problem at circulation.
three weeks ago we had a Quarantine.. so i didn't remember to update the
check in date.
Yesterday when we returned back to work.  I should make  check in for the
books but when I do it the system gives me an error for each item. this is
the message shown :

Software error:

Invalid local time for date in time zone: Asia/Damascus

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.

What can I do to solve this problem?

Thanks.