[Koha] Time to translate: string freeze to prepare April release

Fridolin SOMERS fridolin.somers at biblibre.com
Thu Apr 22 23:45:26 NZST 2021

Hi,

Sorry I pushed a few commits that impact strings after the 15th.

So today Pootle has been updated, have a look.

Release is planned on monday 26th, end of the day.

Best regards,

Le 19/04/2021 ร  15:06, Fridolin SOMERS a รฉcritย :

--
Fridolin SOMERS <fridolin.somers at biblibre.com>
Software and system maintainer ๐Ÿฆ„