[Koha] lockdir variable in koha config file

Mike Lake mikel at speleonics.com.au
Wed Apr 21 22:34:46 NZST 2021

Hi

I also am missing the lockdir setting. In the intranet Home/About
Koha/System Information
"Warnings regarding the system configuration":
XML configuration file
Warning:
You are missing the <lockdir> entry in your koha-conf.xml file. Please
add it, pointing to your Koha instance's lock dir.

I looked at koha-conf-site.xml.in and saw:
   <zebra_lockdir>/var/lock/koha/__KOHASITE__</zebra_lockdir>
   <lockdir>/var/lock/koha/__KOHASITE__</lockdir>

My site XML sites/libtest2/koha-conf.xml just had:
   <zebra_lockdir>/var/lock/koha/libtest2</zebra_lockdir>

So I added on the line immediately after that:
   <lockdir>/var/lock/koha/libtest2</lockdir>

What services do I need to restart or what to do for the system to
pickup this change?
The Home/About Koha/System Information still says I am missing this
setting.

Thanks
Mike Lake