[Koha] How to hide Subfield in OPAC

Eric Phetteplace ephetteplace at cca.edu
Tue Apr 20 06:07:34 NZST 2021

Could you send a link to an example record? It's possible your URL is in an
unexpected format. I assumed that the text ".pdf" would appear somewhere in
the URL but if it does not, then the code will not work.

Best,

ERIC PHETTEPLACE Systems Librarian, Libraries (he/him)

ephetteplace at cca.edu | o 510.594.3660 (cca)

5212 Broadway | Oakland, CA | 94618

CCA is situated on the traditional unceded lands of the Ohlone peoples.

Black-owned bookstores in Oakland: Ashay by the Bay
<https://ashaybythebay.com/>, Marcus Books
<https://www.facebook.com/marcus.books/>