[Koha] Batch record modification of Biblio items such as 650 subject tag!

Eric Phetteplace ephetteplace at cca.edu
Tue Apr 20 03:50:34 NZST 2021

Hi Kuppuswamy,

Sure, ByWater has a blog post for that:
https://bywatersolutions.com/education/monday-minutes-marc-modification-templates

For future reference, I just googled "bywater marc modification templates"
and this was the first result. When you already know exactly what you want
like that, it's easy to find.

I also found a recent (≈6 months ago) PTFS Europe video that might be a bit
more in-depth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UItQHclmP4

Best,

ERIC PHETTEPLACE Systems Librarian, Libraries (he/him)

ephetteplace at cca.edu | o 510.594.3660 (cca)

5212 Broadway | Oakland, CA | 94618

CCA is situated on the traditional unceded lands of the Ohlone peoples.

Black-owned bookstores in Oakland: Ashay by the Bay
<https://ashaybythebay.com/>, Marcus Books
<https://www.facebook.com/marcus.books/>