[Koha] Export checkouts List

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Apr 19 02:24:52 NZST 2021

Hi James,

are you talking about the export option on the checkouts table at the
patron account in the staff interface?

If you turn on the ExportCircHistory system preference, you can create
your own export format using Tools > CSV profiles with MARC and usage
'Export records'.

For the price - this should already be available in the standard export
on the table itself. If it's not visible, maybe check the settings under
Administration > Table configuration.

Hope this helps,

Katrin